To ensure our high level of quality we live up to our ethical standards.
- Fast, honest and open communication with you throughout the assignment
- We will never disclose your companies identity unless we know that the candidate is qualified for and seriously interested in the specific opportunity
- We will never contact a recruited candidate with new opportunities while he or she is employed with our client • We will not approach employees of client companies for a period of 12 months after the last invoicing date
- We give equal opportunity to suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender, religion, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
- We are a "green" direct search agency. We avoid wasting paper, ink, energy and try to keep our ecological footprint as low as possible.
As an agency we subscribe the ethical code of conduct as stipulated in the law of 29/12/2010 . Stef Van Nieuwkerke, managing director of Compusearch has been involved in the development of this code in 1993. Please find here a link to this code in Dutch.